William Andy Sumrall
- Criminal Defense
Wm. Andy Sumrall is a 1971 graduate of Mississippi College with a degree in Business. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the Mississippi College School of Law School in 1975 and was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1975.
Mr. Sumrall is admitted to the United States District Courts of both the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi as well as the United States 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. Additionally, he is admitted to the United States Court for the Western District of Arkansas, as well as the UnitedStates 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals. He was admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court in 1996.
In Mr. Sumrall's over 40 years to experience, he has tried hundreds of jury trials in over 11 states in both State Courts and Federal Courts.
Mr. Sumrall became the Sr. partner in Sumrall & Welch in 2016.
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- Juris Doctorate - 1975
- Mississippi College
- Major: Business
- Mississippi, 1976
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Current Employment Position
- Senior Partner